- These cat eye sunnies (these here or shop your favorites here), this fedora hat (shop similar one here), and this bag that I recently purchased and absolutely love!
As much as I looked for it online, I was not able to find the exact one, but, found instead so many options and colors here, and I'm already eyeing some of them...
- A fresh manicure. Strange how it instantly changes things and makes me more confident... I should make time for this more often...
- A walk by the bay, enjoying the ocean views and the beautiful buildings alongside it. How pretty are those clouds?
- Looking up and seeing this - makes me forget for a while where I am, and takes me to some exotic vacation... One can dream, right? ?
- And finally, a spa-like night at home with a nice White Rose sheet face mask (it left my skin really soft and refreshed), because we all deserve some R&R, right?
Another week down! Time moves so slow when you have something big to look forward to, like, you know, a trip to San Francisco (any recommendation for food and places to see, other than the ultra-known ones???), a job change and an even bigger trip to Europe, later in the year...
How was everyone's week?
Thanks for reading! Have a fun weekend!
from the Author
Create a lifestyle you're proud of - filled with love, harmony and respect for one another.